Monday, May 16, 2011

Lose Massive Fat In 3 Months. Is it possible?


The quick answer is Yes! Remember the question" Can you really lose a massive amount of FAT in 3 months?"

Its amazing the change in appearance that you can have in a fairly small amount of time. Granted it takes suffering, perservarance, and discipline but what good things in life usually don't.

Ok heres the most important question how do you lose a massive amount in 3 months?

1. Eat 6 small meals a day, each meal should be about both of you hands cupped together. Eat Breakfast like a king, Lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper.
2. Do some type of muscle-training at least 3 times a week-duration should be about 45 mins to an hour at the longest. (you can train short and hard or long and easy)
3. Do 20-45 mins of cardio at least 3 times a week.

Just wanted to put out some quick tips since I am about to enter the 3 month schedule myself. I usually lose about 20-30 pounds of actual weight and about 10-15 pounds of body fat in that period.

By the way I found an excellent source of cardio at the LA Boxing gym in Turnersville N.J. I don't work for them or get any endorsements from them but my gosh the cardio workout they put me through was excellent. Much respect to them and I truly believe they are one of the best ways to get off some body fat acquired while siting behind a desk, completing the design and flash work for a corporate website.

If anyone is interested they give out free classes to people who have never been there before. Today I will be attending the first of my own 3 month period cardio Kickboxing classes there. I think they start around 5:30 pm. I'll be there at least 3 times a week.

1 comment: