Tuesday, May 24, 2011

How To Start Training When You Have No Idea How To Start






How To Start Training When You Have No Idea How To Start

Someone very close to me asked how do you start training when you have no idea how to start training?

Four things came to my Mind

1. Make the decision to start training and eating right
2. Make a plan or find some one to help you make a plan (this blog might be a good place to start)
3. Set a goal
4. Stick to the plan
example
1. I am tired of how I look and feel. I will start training and eating better Monday of next week

2. I will only eat food that I bring in for lunch or buy at the cafeteria. I will not eat anything brought in by sales reps or goodies that any employees bring in from home.
I will do some type of physical activity at least 20 mins every other day even if its only during commercial breaks

3. My goal is to gain control of my eating within the time of 1 month. I will only eat what I plan to eat. I will begin doing regular physical activity every other day by the end of the month.

4. I will make a concerted effort to stick to the plan.

This isn't everything you need to bring about a major change to your body, but it is a start.

“A thousand mile journey begins with the first step”

Lao Tzu

No comments:

Post a Comment