Wednesday, September 22, 2010

HOW TO GET A NICE BUTT!



I have learned through training numerous women over the years how to quickly and effectively shape the human backside in an appealing way. I would like to share some quick information with you about my strategies for succeeding when you want to look your best when being viewed from behind.

The Butt (gluteus maximums) is the largest muscle in the body.

The Butt must be trained with a high volume of sets and reps to achieve the kind of hard tight look most people are seeking.

4-5 exercises using 3 sets with repetitions ranging between 30 to 150 should be used along with static flexing to achieve results. When some one with little to no Butt is trying to build a Butt I advise the use of fairly good weight with 3 sets of different exercises with repetitions ranging between 20-50.

If anyone wants me to explain more about developing a more pronounce or tighter Butt email me or comment and I would be happy to answer you questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment